INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LITIGATION
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets, including Improper Means and Confidential Relationship.
- Patent Infringement, including Direct and Indirect Infringement.
- Defenses to Patent Infringement, including Invalidity and the Presumption of Validity, “With Authority”, The “Experimental Use” Defense, Prior Use Rights, Inequitable Conduct, Prosecution Laches, and Patent Misuse.
- Design Patents Infringement.
- Copyright Infringement, including Direct and Indirect Infringement.
- Defenses to Copyright Infringement, including Fair Use, Online Service Provider Safe Harbors, Independent Creation, Consent/License, Inequitable Conduct, Copyright Misuse, Immoral/Illegal/Obscene Works, and Statute of Limitations.
- Trademark Infringement, including Trademark Use and Confusion Based Infringement.
- Defenses to Trademark Infringement, including Abandonment, Exhaustion/First Sale, Fair Use, Laches, and Unclean Hands.